We love a good polka dot and Halloween is no exception. Even if you have no dogs to DIY for and aren't ready to make a Dalmatian costume for the occasion, you can still let your inner spots out! Here are some spotted Halloween DIY decoration ideas, both classic spots in (of course) our favourite shades of black and white, along with with a few spook-tacularly fun spotty googly eyes ideas for goulish goodness!
- Spooky spider web hoop decorations (A Night Owl)
- Polka dot Halloween decor with DIY wreath (The 36th Avenue) Hello, little furry photobomber!
- Washi tape pumpkins (Lil' Luna)
- Glam rhinestone pumpkin (A Pumpkin & A Princess)
- Stuffed fabric pumpkins (The Alison Show)
- Optical illusion painted pumpkin (Martha Stewart)
- Polka dot "BOO" banner cake (Party City)
Clockwise from upper left:
- Googly-eye ping pong ball wreath (Number 2 Pencil)
- Monster eye cake (The Cake Blog via Country Living)
- Ping pong ball eyeball lights (Say Yes via Curbly)
- Googly-eye Halloween treat bags (Positively Splendid)
- Googly-eye wreath (By Dawn Nicole)
- Ghost party favour bags (Craft-o-Maniac)
- Chocolate-covered pretzel screams (Fork&Beans)
- Googly-eye garland (Eighteen25)
Looking for more Halloween ideas? We have plenty of other Halloween posts to explore, including tons of fun DIY dog treat recipes for your furry friends, as well as an ever-growing board full of pet-related Halloween ideas on Pinterest. If you aren't a dog owner and found us simply by polka-dot loving chance, you might like to check out our other polka dot posts and we also have a special anything-goes spotted Pinterest board full of polka dot fun as well. See you again soon!