Here are a few fun, quick and simple red, white, and blue Fourth of July inspired pet related DIYs to get your creative juices flowing before this weekend's celebrations:
- Martingale Collar (My So Called Craft Life)
- DIY catnip junkfood (A Beautiful Mess) Ok...so these aren't red white and blue but they are purrfect for bringing some of the Fourth of July BBQ/picnic spirit home to kitty!
- Iron-on embellished dog shirts (Alana Jones-Mann)
- Red white and blue frozen pet pops (Dalmatian DIY)
- Patriotic pup cakes (Woman's Day)
- Free printable paper cat toys (Fantastic Toys)
Red white and blue wool wrapped cat toy (Creativity Unmasked)No longer available.
These fun little DIYs can be readily adapted to other red, white, and blue events (Bastille Day is coming up on July 14th!) or taken as inspiration for any colour and style. We have fun posts prepped for the upcoming Bastille Day holiday as well, so stay tuned! If you would like us to try and create a special post for an upcoming holiday or occasion in your part of the world, drop us a comment here or on Facebook.
Remember: Holiday celebrations can be scary for our furry friends. Make sure your pets are safe and secure, especially if there will be fireworks in your local area.