This week's Spotted post is a special deviation from our beloved black and white polka dots to share some colourful polka dot DIYs for those celebrating national holidays this coming week: red and white for Canada Day (1 July) and red, white, and blue for Independence Day (4 July). Have fun!
- Eraser stamp tshirt (Cutesy Crafts)
- Fourth of July mantle decorations (Landeelu)
- Polka dot cake (Sweet C Designs)
- Fourth of July printables (House of Joyful Noise)
- Patriotic pom pom wreath (Flamingo Toes)
Love the dots lots and lots? In addition to our weekly Spotted round-ups, We have a new and growing Spotted! board on Pinterest where we will be pinning our polka dotted discoveries, and we would absolutely love for you to share your dotty ideas and/or links here with us in the comments so that we can check them out for future inspiration.